The following is just a partial list of the many things for which I'm thankful:
- A loving husband. Here, he's reaching for dog treats which he keeps in his pocket. This is the same man who never wanted dogs in the house. :-)
- Living in the green and rolling hills of NW Wisconsin, and in the country besides that!
- The beauty of God's creation, even though what we see is creation after mankind's fall into sin. That's why I love the verse, 'Eye has not seen, nor has ear heard, nor has entered into the heart of man, what God has in store for those who love Him.'
- My family. (See sidebar pic)
- My furry and faithful companions (that would be two dogs and two cats) (see sidebar pics)
- Friends who share my sense of humor, or at least put up with it.
- A great church with a preacher who teaches repentance, forgiveness, and JOY in Christ!
- My raspberry patch which is looking great!
- Rainy days followed by sunny days that make the vegetable garden grow.
- My view at the end of the driveway. Even though our neighbor's barn has seen better days in its younger life, it still is beautiful to me.
But, most of all, I am so thankful for a Sovereign God who calls me His child. Who am I that the Lord of the all the Earth would care to know my name! Beautiful music, but such profound lyrics!
This post is linked to Thankful Thursday
and Just for the Joy of it