Monday, September 12, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Handcrafted Soap


It's that time of year when peppers, apples, tomatoes, squash, and pumpkins seem to be taking over everyone's gardens. I always raise a pumpkin or two (or more), just because they seem to have such a warm autumn glow about them!


 Pumpkin Spice Handcrafted Soap

Pumpkin spice is one of my very favorite scents, and in September and October especially, I love to have my Pumpkin Spice and Apple Peel handcrafted soaps sitting out in the shower or bath - or at the kitchen sink.

Apple Peel Handcrafted Soap

Each bar of soap is approximately 4 oz. and is made with quality oils and botanicals. They are gentle to your skin, and I've had a number of reports that when people use my soaps, they no longer need to use moisturizers. That's because there are no harsh chemicals, only natural products and essential oils or fragrance oils.

So, stop in and see the many different soaps at my store, Soap'n'Such.  Remember, it's always Buy Five - Get One FREE.

Thanks!

This post is linked to: Making the World Cuter Mondays and Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and Making Monday Marvelous and  Made By You Monday and  Made from Scratch Tuesday and Delectable Tuesday and Anything Related Tuesday and Take a Look Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday  and Tasty Tuesday and  Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays  and Two Maids a Baking and  Wandering Wednesday and What's Cookin' Wednesday and We Did it Wednesday and Thrilling Thursday and Things I've Done Thursday and  Lisa's Gluten-Free Blog and Favorite Things Friday and I'm Lovin' it Friday and It's a Hodgepodge Friday  and Fat Camp Friday and Fun With Food Friday


Photobucket

8 comments:

Diane said...

OMGosh, I'm soooo ready for fall Ÿ That soap is just the cutest.

Empty Nester said...

I just placed an order for some of your marvelous soaps! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm! Pumpkin Spice, huh? That happens to be one of my favorite scents for this time of year too! :)Keep up the good soap makin'!

Rachel said...

I bet that smells great!! I love "Fall" scents!

:)
Rach

Unknown said...

I love the smell of Fall. ( I capitalize it because it is my favorite season!)

Carla from The River said...

Judy,
Cool that we were together...but did not know it. :-)
It was a great morning for Bike for Life!!
We have enjoyed all of the soaps we have tried.
Thank You!
Carla

Promosyon said...

Pumpkin recipe is one of my favorite and best to eat any occasions. It is very easy to prepare in short time, planed to prepare in this weekend.

Mikey Fuller said...

Love those soaps! I noticed your refrence to Psalm 100:3 in your sidebar--I have a large pastoral scene in my hall of a shepheard with sheep that reminds me of this whenever I walk by!

Now Following!
I hope you'll pop over to follow me back to help me reach my goal of 1,000 followers by the end of the year!

~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage
www.shabbyfrenchcottage.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails