Monday, September 19, 2011

Warning: Grandkids Story

The hot chocolate boy

A couple weeks ago, our granddaughter had promised her little brother that she would bring him hot chocolate from work. She works part-time at a coffee shop. When she got home, Soren ran up to her and asked excitedly, 'Anna, did you bring me my hot chocolate??'

Anna, her brain in panic mode, thought quickly and said,

'Well...actually, Soren, I brought you something EVEN BETTER. (Quick-thinking girl, huh!)

EVEN BETTER THAN HOT CHOCOLATE??!!!! WHAT???!!!

I brought you honey sticks!

What are honey sticks?

Come with me and you'll find out.

As Soren was walking down the steps to follow Anna, he looked back at his dad. 'Dad, it just keeps getting better and better!!'

♥♥ 





Photobucket

7 comments:

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Awwwww!!! So sweet! What an angel.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhatsfordinner.com

Debra Hawkins said...

What a completely darling kid! It makes me want a little boy. :)

Under Her Wings said...

Well, I was going to email you, but that just caught my heart! I'm excited to have a new little boy in the family (we get them so rarely!) Nothing but the best, that was. Thanks for sharing.

Candace said...

This grandkids story is just the best ever. It just blessed my heart when I read it. He's absolutely adorable. Thank you for sharing the story and your grandson with us. It was a happy start to my day!

Yenta Mary said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I love grandkid stories - no need for a warning! Alert, yes. Make sure you don't miss this one, yes. Love, love, love to read about the kids ... :)

Unknown said...

How precious!!! Seriously sweet stuff!!! I love nothing more then Grandparents bragging on their grandkids!!! I mentioned it in my hardwood floors post just this morning ~ funny combination, right!!!

I'm loving your blog!!!

Aimee @ ItsOverflowing

Sandi said...

Aw! Sweet!!

But what are honey sticks?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails