Monday, February 6, 2012

25% Off All of My Homemade Luxury Soaps .... Feb 6-10 ONLY

Blossoms from our Flowering Crab Apple Tree

No, we don't have apple blossoms yet, and won't for a couple months, but that photo is so cheering, a reminder that spring will eventually arrive, even in NW Wisconsin!

I'm making a couple announcements here - one, that I will soon be opening an Etsy Store,

HomemadeSoapNSuch

and in celebration of that upcoming event,

beginning today and for five days only (February 6 - February 10) I am hosting a Hope of Spring 25% Off Sale on all my homemade soaps. Just use the Add-to-Cart buttons to choose your soaps, and at checkout, in message to seller space provided, type in 'Spr25'. Supplies are limited. I make my soap in small batches. If I am unable to fill a quantity of a particular soap you request, I will email you to ask for a second choice. Thank you for being understanding!

Since Paypal does not make it easy to offer a discount, I will simply refund, through Paypal, the 25% of your order total (offer does not apply to S&H). So, you make your purchase and when I get your order, I will refund 25% of your order total through Paypal.

For example, let's suppose you place an order for 12 bars of my homemade soaps. You will be saving $13.50 off the current price by purchasing these luxury soaps this week, during our Hope of Spring offer.

The second announcement is that due to the sharp rise in cost of my soap-making supplies (you know, all those great-quality base, essential, and fragrance oils we all love?), I am going to have to raise my per bar price to $4.85. The price increase will be in effect as of Monday, February 13, 2012. And at that time, the Buy Five Get One Free offer will resume.

So I hope you will drag out your calendar, make your list for Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Teacher Appreciation Day, New Baby, New Mama, Secretary's Day, etc. and take this fantastic opportunity to stock up on the highest quality, luxury soaps for you, your family, and your friends. As you can read from testimonials on the sidebar, you are gonna love them!

Remember, each bar of my luxury, homemade soap comes wrapped in its own special label and is enclosed in a cello bag. Makes a perfect gift!

I make my soap in small batches, and this fabulous offer ends Friday at midnight. When it's over, it's over. So hurry on over to Homemade Soap'n'Such.  You won't be sorry.

P.S. And please, spread the word to your friends!

Thanks!



Photobucket
...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at

5 comments:

Yenta Mary said...

A fabulous deal on wonderful handmade products! :)

Mama Hen said...

I will be ordering my friend! I will try tonight. Beautiful picture and very cheerful! I hope you are doing well. Have a great week!

Mama Hen

Empty Nester said...

Oh heck YES! A sale on the BEST SOAP IN THE WORLD? EXCELLENT!

Denise said...

Wow, great deal.

Ruth Kelly said...

I was starting to get jealous but then I remembered where you live and I thought - no it's winter - can't have blossoms yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails