Monday, February 20, 2012

Homemade Rosemary Mint Soap

Rosemary Mint
Homemade Soap - All Natural
If you like herbal scents, you will love this new homemade Rosemary Mint hot process soap. Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils and pulverized dried rosemary from my little herb garden blended with quality base oils to produce a great lathering and gentle herbal soap. It was difficult to capture the color, but it is a light brown with a slight green cast to it.

Some say that rosemary, as aromatherapy, is good as an anxiety reliever. Shakespeare said it's good for remembrance (or at least I think that's what he said). Peppermint is uplifting and invigorating. Together, they make a wonderful combination that you will enjoy in the shower or bath. Breathe deeply!

Each hand cut soap comes with its own distinctive label and is wrapped in a clear cello bag, ready to give as a gift. 

Complete ingredient list and other details can be found at www.homemadesoapnsuch.com 


Note: Pregnant or nursing women should not use rosemary.


Photobucket
...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at
HomemadeSoap'n'Such

This post is linked to some or all of the following:  Mop it Up Monday and French Obsession and  Skip to My Lou and Bedazzle Me Monday and  What's in the Gunny Sack and  Making the World Cuter Mondays and Make the Scene Monday and  Made By You Monday and  Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and  Making Monday Marvelous and Get Your Craft On and Tip Me Tuesday and  Made from Scratch Tuesday and  Take a Look Tuesday and  Tasty Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday and  Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays  and Two Maids a Baking and Overflowing With Creativity and What's Cookin' Wednesday and Cast Party Wednesday and  We Did it Wednesday  and It's a Party at Creative Princess and Link it Up Thursday and Crafty Friday (Thursday) and Threading Your Way and Lisa's Gluten-Free Blog and Favorite Things Friday and I'm Lovin' it Friday and It's a Hodgepodge Friday  and Creative Bloggers and  Serenity Saturday and  Home and Family Friday 

Photobucket

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooohhh... I bet that smells so wonderful!!!

Paulette said...

I love my patchouli scented soap, but rosemary mint sounds wonderful. I think that might be my next purchase.

Ruth Kelly said...

I like the little mint sample you sent me so this one must be a winner.

RURAL said...

That must smell delish, what a great combo.

Never had word verification on my blog. But oh does it drive me....

So glad that others are taking it off also.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Heide at ApronHistory said...

For some reason Rosemary gives me a headache.....
Sorry to be a gloomy voice. :) Didn't mean to pop anyone's bubble. I do like peppermint!

Empty Nester said...

I'm certain that it is just as delightful as your other soaps- if not even better! I'll have to try this one next time!

SImple and Serene Living said...

Sounds wonderful. Yes, Rosemary is for remembrance.
Laura

Rachel said...

Another scent I will have to add to my list!!

Is it okay if I put pictures of the soap I bought on my blog this week? I wanted to recommend them to everyone. I also wanted to put your soap blog button on there too. Just let me know!!

:)

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Add that one to my list for next time and since I don't have it yet, you'll have to remember that for me!

PinayinTexas said...

Rosemary & mint - what a wonderful combination! Hhhmmmmm...I'm sure it smells perfect!

momto8 said...

wow! This is definitely a winning combination of scents!!

Lois Christensen said...

I bet it smells wonderful! Love the post on righteousness!

Lois Christensen said...

I bet it smells wonderful! Love the post on righteousness!

Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

Sounds lovely!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I can understand not wanting to get rid of wool socks.

Sarah @ Homestyle Cooking Around The World said...

This is lovely- I bookmarked and pinned this for later when I have some extra herbs.

Lori said...

Don't you just love these blog hops where we get to find and meet new blog friends? Glad I found you. I'm a new follower and I would love if you stopped by and followed back, so we can stay connected. Don't forget to get the new Linky follower tool since GFC is going away. Lori

Unknown said...

I think I can smell it from here! I adore Rosemary and grow it all the time. Looks beautiful too.

Tiffanee said...

Wow! This combination sounds incredible!!

Under Her Wings said...

Need another ad for your soaps? I'm it! Next order will definitely include rosemary mint. I love both of those fragrances, and I love how your soaps suds so nicely. I can hardly wait to get in the shower in the mornings! Keep up the good work, Judy.

Sass - aka - Kathy said...

This sounds wonderful! Consider sharing with my readers at http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2012/02/sasss-sunday-salvation-show-lucky-13.html

Hugs,

Kathy

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

I love handmade soap! I just found your website... I could really glean from you! This sounds so good!

Rachel @ BubblyNatureCreations.com

Little City Farm said...

Oooh, I can imagine the gorgeous scene of rosemary and mint combined. Thanks for sharing at our party today.

Emily said...

oh, I love rosemary and mint. Bet these are fabulous!

Unknown said...

So lovely! Thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails