Monday, March 5, 2012

Homemade Patchouli Tangerine Soap

Homemade Patchouli Tangerine Soap
With Essential Oils
All Natural

This luscious homemade, hot process soap, made with quality base oils, essential oils, and a natural colorant, is a gorgeous addition to my soap line. As you can see, I've made a new label for my soaps. All soaps also now have the ingredient list on the back of each label.

As I was making this new homemade soap, an earworm developed, which hasn't left me yet. 

♪We all live in Patchouli Tangerine♫
-as sung by the Beatles, of course 

(not that you really needed to know that)

As with all my soaps, Patchouli Tangerine has a generous and gentle, silky lather that smells amazing. Your shower or bath will be better for it! With no harsh chemicals, this soap, like all of my homemade soaps, is kind to your skin. I'm getting reports from people who have a history of being allergic to most soaps, telling me that they are not allergic to HomemadeSoapNSuch soaps! (Check testimonials on my HomemadeSoapNSuch sidebar.) This is not a guarantee, of course, but it is definitely good news for those who may have been looking for an all-natural bar soap their skin can tolerate. You will not be disappointed.


Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water, Essential Oils, Natural Colorant

Each homemade soap bar comes with its own distinctive label and is wrapped in a cello bag, ready for gift giving.

Note: Each hand cut bar is at least 4 oz., usually more.



Be sure to check out my Buy Five - Get One Free! offer.




Shipping charges are listed on my HomemadeSoapNSuch sidebar.

Photobucket
...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at
HomemadeSoapNSuch


This post is linked to some or all of the following:  Mop it Up Monday and Skip to My Lou and Bedazzle Me Monday and  What's in the Gunny Sack and  Making the World Cuter Mondays and Make the Scene Monday and  Made By You Monday and  Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and  Making Monday Marvelous and Get Your Craft On and Tip Me Tuesday and  Made from Scratch Tuesday and  Take a Look Tuesday and  Tasty Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday and  Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays  and Two Maids a Baking and Overflowing With Creativity and What's Cookin' Wednesday and Exodus 35 Creativity and Cast Party Wednesday and  We Did it Wednesday  and It's a Party at Creative Princess and Link it Up Thursday and Crafty Friday (Thursday) and Threading Your Way and Lisa's Gluten-Free Blog and Favorite Things Friday and I'm Lovin' it Friday and It's a Hodgepodge Friday  and Creative Bloggers and  Serenity Saturday and  Home and Family Friday
Photobucket

15 comments:

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

Tangerine! I can't wait to order again!

Golly, Judy, I'm so sorry you're still not up to par, yet. We need Spring!

Unknown said...

Love the new labels.. and of course the new fragrance too!

Unknown said...

That new tangerine soap looks wonderful. Love the smell of tangerine. I hope you feel better soon. Be well.

Ruth Kelly said...

It sounds just wonderful.

Paulette said...

I love the scent of patchouli and combined with tangerine...must smell wonderful. Your soap are great.

Georgia | The Comfort of Cooking said...

What a beautiful homemade soap! I bet it smells absolutely delicious, too. :) Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Wow, I bet that smells really good.

Under Her Wings said...

My favorite color, and one of my favorite scents. Can't wait to use the ones here up so that I can order some. I may have to start giving more away!

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful and I'll bet it smells heavenly!

Yenta Mary said...

What a gorgeous, fabulous color to greet me with! Just the thought of the fragrance makes me smile ... :)

Kristin@gratefulbelly.com said...

I'm glad I found your blog and I love the title! I'm a new follower. If you have a minute, please stop by my brand new blog. I'd love to have you follow me, too:) Thanks so much!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I can just imagine how wonderful that smells! I hope you are feeling better now! Take care of yourself! ♥♥♥

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

I can smell it from here. How do you come up with this stuff?

Tiffany said...

What a beautiful bar! I'm in love with that color! Soap making is something I want to learn how to do soon. I just haven't invested in all the supplies I need yet.

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

What a lovely bar of soap! The scent sounds delicious! Stopping by from I should Be Mopping the Floor. Love to see you around www.bearrabbitbear.com sometime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails