Just a few of the 40+ soaps available
in my soap shops
I thought I'd take a few minutes to answer a few questions that my CranberryMorning readers have had regarding my two handcrafted, vegan soap shops. I realize that it can be confusing at times, so I'll see if I can make it a little clearer.
I first opened HomemadeSoapnSuch.com as an online shop. It wasn't until quite a bit later that a friend
Olde Thyme Christmas
Lavender & Thyme
The following are some things you might want to know about my two shops:
- One can purchase any soap in quantity. I usually have multiples, and you can choose the number desired. If the number ordered exceeds the number in inventory, I will email you and ask for a second choice.
- There is a shipping charges chart on my sidebar.
- There is no mechanism for leaving feedback.
- There is always BUY FIVE OR MORE, GET ONE FREE Every time you purchase 5 or more bars, you can leave a message in the 'message to seller' on the order form and type the name of a bar you'd like as your FREE bar. That free bar must be listed in the 'message to seller' or in an email to me. Please do not include it in your purchase, as you will be charged for that bar if it is listed among your purchases. We don't want that now, do we. (No.)
Balsam & Fir
- One can purchase one bar of any soap at a time, unless I have it listed as an item more than once. However, one can Convo me and ask for a quantity, in which case I can put it up as a 'Reserved Listing.'
- Etsy has their shipping charges listed per first bar and then a certain amount for each additional bar.
- There is a place for buyers to leave feedback and prospective buyers to read what others have said about my soaps. (I like that feature!)
- There is always BUY FIVE OR MORE, GET ONE FREE: Every time you purchase 5 or more bars, you can leave a message in the 'message to seller' on the order form and type the name of a bar you'd like as your FREE bar. That free bar must be listed in the 'message to seller' or in an email to me. Please do not include it in your purchase, asyou will be charged for that bar if it is listed among your purchases. We don't want that now, do we. (No.) Is this sounding familiar? Is this beyond boring?
Fig & Brown Sugar
I'll admit that ordering through HomemadeSoapnSuch.com is easier, you have more control over purchasing multiples, and closer to actual shipping charges. Regardless of which shop one places an order, it all comes directly to my email Inbox.
Orders placed before 8:00 AM in the morning (CST) will often be shipped the same day (if it is a business day). All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
One-two bars are shipped USPS First Class Mail. (for domestic orders) International orders are a different matter. See my Etsy shop for information)
Three or more bars are shipped USPS Priority (for domestic orders)
Either way, all the soaps are made by me, using natural, vegan base oils, herbs, spices, only natural colorants, essential oils, quality fragrance oils, using stainless steel equipment, and in my wonderful kitchen. Soaps are cured in my designated 'Soap Room' which is kept cool year around.
All soaps are 4.5-5+ oz., and each comes wrapped in a cigar band label with an ingredient list on the back, and enclosed in a clear cello bag with gold seal.
I am sorry this got to be so long, but I do hope it answered some of the questions you might have had.
To ensure that your domestic order arrives in time for Christmas, please place your order by December 16. It's not that I don't trust the Post Office, exactly, but...well...
Frosted Apple Spice
Although I usually forget to do it, there is a chance that this post will be linked to one or more of these great linky parties: Amaze Me Monday and Inspiration Monday and Mosaic Monday and The Barn Collective and Treasure Box Tuesday and Vintage Bliss Tuesday and KatheWithAnE and Rubbish Tuesday and Our World Tuesday and Tuesdays at our Home and Tuesday with a Twist and Knick of Time Tuesday (vintage) and Tweak it Tuesday and Vintage Inspiration Wednesday and Ivy and Elephants Wednesday and Adorned From Above and Artsy Corner Thursday and All Things With Purpose and Home & Garden Thursday and Good Fences on Thursdays and Time Travel Thursday and Freedom Fridays and Vintage Inspiration Friday and Saturday's Critters