Farm Fuel Tank
Sand Creek, WI
Join Joyce and the Gang
She writes the questions;
we write the answers.
Plug them into your own blog
and join in.
1. What are two or three expectations you have of yourself?
1. Walking better by fall. 2. Being a nicer person (or maybe I should just stick to one thing at a time.)
2. In what way does your outdoor space need sprucing up this spring?
I think this photo of our garden pond was taken in 2010. Our yard needs sprucing up in just about every way possible, including getting another dog. In fact, getting another dog would be a good start.
3. According to this site (Roadtrippers), six of North America's most wondrous waterfalls are-Webster's Falls in Ontario, Upper Whitewater Falls in North Carolina,Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, Multnomah Falls in Oregon, The Lower Yellowstone Falls, and Niagara. Have you seen any on the list? Which one on the list would you most like to visit? Prettiest waterfall not on the list that you've seen in person?
I've been to Niagara Falls, but not the others listed. I like Hardraw Force better because it's surrounded by Yorkshire: hills, valleys, sheep, stonewalls, etc. and no weird tourism places. Also, there are some pretty falls in northern Wisconsin, including Gooseberry Falls.
4. Looking back, what's something you wish you'd done as a teenager?
I wish I'd tried harder to understand my teachers, and...
I wish I'd returned my library books.
5. Ham...yes please or no thank you? If you said yes please which of the following do you like best-baked ham with all the trimmings, a ham and cheese sandwich, prosciutto with melon, a ham biscuit, a bowl of split pea and ham soup, or a slice of pizza topped with ham and pineapple?
I don't like ham in any form. It gives me a fierce headache. I'd rather have a chicken stirfry any day.
6. Are you typical of your generation? How so?
I think it's typical of my generation that we're sick to death of the circus that is the 2016 Presidential campaign and want to discuss the issues. And I wish there were real debates.
in former Texas school book depository
Sixth Floor Museum, Dealey Plaza
7. April rolls in at the end of the week, and in keeping with that theme...'act the fool', 'nobody's fool', 'a fool's errand', 'could have fooled me'...which foolish idiom most recently applies to you? Explain.
I guess it would be 'could have fooled me.' We were shocked to learn that Eric had not been feeling well for the past six months. He kept himself to himself. It's that stubborn, self-sufficient Norwegian blood. ;-) We will miss him.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You never know when it's going to be your time.
Make a will.
Check out my natural, handcrafted vegan soap!
Buy any 5 or more, Get 1 FREE
Natural Vegan Soap
...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at
Our ETSY Shop
Have a wonderful Wednesday!