Wednesday, February 8, 2012

25% off Hope of Spring sale - this week only, Feb 6-10

  Starting in the upper left and going clockwise:

The Subtle Rose
Clover Blossom
Tropical Vanilla Bean
Incense Pleasure Patchouli


These are just a few of my homemade soaps 
that are on sale this week only 
February 6-10. Sale ends Friday at midnight.

Just a reminder:

This week, (February 6 - February 10) I am hosting a Hope of Spring 25% Off Sale on all my homemade soaps. Just use the Add-to-Cart buttons to choose your soaps, and at checkout, in message to seller space provided, type in 'Spr25'. Supplies are limited. I make my soap in small batches. If I am unable to fill a quantity of a particular soap you request, I will email you to ask for a second choice. Thank you for being understanding!

Since Paypal does not make it easy to offer a discount, I will simply refund, through Paypal, the 25% of your order total (offer does not apply to S&H). So, you make your purchase and when I get your order, I will refund 25% of your order total through Paypal.

For example, let's suppose you place an order for 12 bars of my homemade soaps. You will be saving $13.50 off the current price by purchasing these luxury soaps this week, during our Hope of Spring offer.

Due to the sharp rise in cost of my soap-making supplies (you know, all those great-quality base, essential, and fragrance oils we all love?), I am going to have to raise my per bar price to $4.85. The price increase will be in effect as of Monday, February 13, 2012. And at that time, the Buy Five Get One Free offer will resume.

So I hope you will drag out your calendar, make your list for Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Teacher Appreciation Day, New Baby, New Mama, Secretary's Day, etc. and take this fantastic opportunity to stock up on the highest quality, luxury soaps for you, your family, and your friends. As you can read from testimonials on the sidebar at www.homemadesoapnsuch.com , you are gonna love them!

Remember, each bar of my luxury, homemade soap comes wrapped in its own special label and is enclosed in a cello bag. Makes a perfect gift!

I make my soap in small batches, and this fabulous offer ends Friday at midnight. When it's over, it's over. So hurry on over to Homemade Soap'n'Such (or click on the link below).You won't be sorry.

P.S. And please, pass the word along to your family and friends!

Thanks!

Photobucket
...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at

3 comments:

Ruth Kelly said...

I am enjoying the soap that I bought from you.
Hope you get lots of sales.

Denise said...

Awesome sale.

Chris said...

Hi there, your soaps look, and I'm sure smell, wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails