Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snoozing with Grandpa




P.S. Our granddaughter Lydia snapped this picture with her cell phone. It was only 600 megapixels, but I think it gives an almost painting-like quality to the photo. Reminds me of a Vermeer (or Dänika, like that Tissot I love). Wish it were big enough to hang on the wall. And doesn't our little grandson look all safe and snuggly with Grandpa!

This post is linked to Lovely Photo Wordless Wednesday
and Thankful Thursday
and Just for the Joy of It Thursday








15 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that is just adorable! And I think you are right, the slight grainy-ness makes it look like a painting!

Linda... said...

This IS a GREAT pic.

jennyfreckles said...

Aw... yes, it has a nice painterly quality.

Yenta Mary said...

That picture is so, so sweet! Love and security in abundance ... :)

Unknown said...

Ahhhh....LOVE this adorable moment!

Unknown said...

LOVE, love these moments!!

partialemptynester said...

Aww, such a sweet picture!! I love the book and glasses in the picture, too :)

livinginbetween said...

Oh, that is just the sweetest thing . . . and I agree, almost like a painting. Great capture of a precious memory!!

Johnnie said...

Awww! Wonderful pic. Thanks for sharing~ Come check out my new blog hop Thrifty Thursdays. Blessings!

Johnnie

Midwest to Midlands said...

What a great picture. I think moments like that are so much better than posed pictures.

Joyfull said...

Now that is a precious picture! It sure did turn out great!

Sharon said...

that is beautiful... a perfect moment captured forever!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Too cute! :)

Karen said...

Love the pic!

Candace said...

Precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails