Monday, October 4, 2010

Autumn Woods

The autumn woods in Wisconsin are gorgeous. Mid October is usually when the oaks and maples are at their peak of color, at least where we live. Especially beautiful are the woods with evergreens interspersed throughout. It's reason enough for natives and tourists alike to take a weekend drive through the rolling countryside. And don't forget the camera!

My Autumn Woods handcrafted soap with essential oils has a subtle woodsy fragrance with just a hint of balsam and citrus. It's the NW Wisconsin woods captured in a bar of soap! As with all my soaps, Autumn Woods is made with the best quality oils, has a generous lather, and is gentle and kind to your skin.  Check it out at my store, Soap'n'Such.com.



This post is linked to Just Something I Whipped Up Monday
and Motivate Me Monday
and Made it Mondays
and Trendy Treehouse Marketing
and Making the World Cuter Monday
and Meet and Greet Monday

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. Can't resist. I bought mine! (I'm the Canadian. For some reason paypal wants to use my REAL name.)

Great store. I LUV the photos.

Unknown said...

Ooo! Now I have to go hunt through my box to see if I have any! I can almost imagine the smell, and I want it!

Unknown said...

I keep forgetting to go to your soap store.. thanks for the reminder!
I do miss the colors of fall living in the desert. We can drive to it, but still..nothing like just being able to look outside your window and see the beauty!

partialemptynester said...

OMGoodness...LOVE!!!!! I do love the hint of woodsy on a beautiful autumn morning...we're actually feeling autumn in the air down here in Texas...finally :))

Judy S. said...

Nice photos! Love the way you made "leaves" in the soap. Just read your Amazing Love post (it's not "up" yet?). We sing that hymn too. You're right, great message. ("Earworms" is what we call those tunes that stick around. When we got back from Chicago, we were hearing the toy songs. Like yours much better!)

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Um, did I know that you did this???? I'm going to go check it out. Your description sounds amazing!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

the country cook said...

Those are gorgeous!

Denise said...

Amazingly awesome.

Terrell said...

You're totally right on how we don't have the same temps as ya'll in the Winter...burr!!! Can't wait to see the pics though. :) My daughter and I are totally enjoying the soaps you sent..she jokes that the chocolate raspberry makes her want to eat it - ha!!! Soo funny..but they're just delightful - just like you!
Hugs,
~Terrell @ FrouFrou Decor~

Mama Hen said...

I am sure it is beautiful this time of the year. This is my favorite time of year! I love how creative you are! I will check out the soaps. Have a great night!

Mama Hen

Jami said...

Beautiful soaps! How I'd love to take a photographic tour up there!

Unknown said...

OHHH Heavenly !
XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails