Sunday, November 17, 2013

Glory to God!

I woke up today with this music running through my mind. What a great gift to start my morning! It filled my heart with gratitude and joy. I hope you will listen to this and that it will bless you as well.




Vivaldi's 'Gloria'

'When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained; What is man, that You take thought of him? And the son of man, that You care for him?...' O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth!' - Psalm 8:3-9


Have a blessed Lord's Day!

 
Photobucket

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful day to start the day! Wishing you a most glorious Sunday!

Susie said...

Thank you for this wonderful music. I really enjoyed it. xoxo,Susie

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

HI Judy That was a lovely way to waken. I lovedlistening to King's college singing. Glorious.

Empty Nester said...

Beautiful!

RURAL said...

Beautiful music, and heart warming good thoughts for a great Sunday.

Jen

Debbie said...

I woke up sooooo happy this morning and my day has been amazing!!

Music makes our souls sing!!

MadSnapper said...

beautiful music and a wonderful way to start your day...

Vee said...

Oh yes! A wonderful way to start the day, continue the day, and end the day!

Olive said...

Beautiful. Thank You.

Terri D said...

Late getting here, but a blessing at any time of day!

Meee said...

I absolutely love Vivaldi's Gloria.... so uplifting!

NanaDiana said...

Don't you LOVE that piece of music. That is 2nd in my I LOVE IT music list. First is Canon in D. My heart swells listening to it- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Starting a day with a beautiful music is good. It will give extra energy to do all the works.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails