Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chef's Soap - Handcrafted Coffee Soap - All Natural

Chef's Soap: Morning Brew
All-Natural Homemade Coffee Soap

I am pleased to bring my handcrafted coffee soap back into inventory. It's a great favorite among those who spend any amount of time preparing food.

Remarkably, coffee soap is an essential addition to your kitchen, for it is known to eliminate the odors that tend to remain on your hands after cutting onions and garlic and fish (oh my!) and other food products that tend to have a lingering odor.  Made with extra-strong, real coffee. 

Coffee grounds throughout give this soap a great texture as well. No chef should be without it.  Keep this bar at your kitchen sink - and buy one for your favorite chef, even if he or she doesn't get paid for their culinary skills.

All-natural base oils, coffee, coffee grounds.


No animal products.

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Distilled water, Sodium Hydroxide, Coffee

Photobucket
...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at

16 comments:

Amy Burzese said...

That looks pretty and is very interesting. I may have to get some.

Unknown said...

A good friend of Chris' made me this type of soap for Christmas. It works so well with getting that garlic/onion smell off your hands!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'll put this one on my wish list. I love your soaps!

Life Happens said...

I'm not a coffee drinkinger, but I love the smell of coffee. :)

Autumn said...

I am still using the soaps I bought but this one might tempt me to order again!

Eileen H said...

Now that does appeal to me, I'm a bit of a coffee addict, there's nothing better than the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

Mama Hen said...

I can smell that delicious smell already! I love your wonderful soaps! This one sounds like a must have! I hope you are doing well! We have been having so much fun in New Hampshire. It is so beautiful and peaceful. Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Ruth Kelly said...

I knew that coffee grounds were used to many things but soap is a new one to me. Sounds very interesting.

Debra Hawkins said...

I didn't know coffee was used that way! So cool. We don't drink coffee whatsoever in our house so I have never stopped to think about the other things it can do.

kathy b said...

i just ordered soap/boyer

SImple and Serene Living said...

I didn't know that coffee soap would do that. I agree with the comment about not being a coffee drinker, but loving the smell. I am putting this on my wish list :)

Empty Nester said...

Now you know this is one that I'm going to have to order next time!

Carla from The River said...

I will order this one next time! Can not wait! I love the smell of coffee!

Denise said...

Looks awesome.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the smell of coffee. I bet this soap smells as good as it looks!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails