Monday, May 14, 2012

Handcrafted Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap


Andalusia
100% Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap

Imagine that you're walking in southern Spain, among the olive groves, with the sweet fragrance of the olive blossoms wafting on the breeze.  That's the scent of Andalusia, our 100% pure olive oil handmade bar soap.

A beautiful, pure white bar of soap, especially gentle as a face soap, Andalusia is mild with a light and silky lather and a very light, exquisite fragrance to match.

I was very pleased with how this soap turned out. I love its silky smoothness, the wavy texture of the top, and its gentle, moisturizing simplicity. Purely delightful.


Ingredients: 100% Pure Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, faintly scented with a Quality Fragrance Oil


Bars are hand cut, so weights vary slightly. On average, bars are approximately 4.7 oz.

Photobucket

...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at
HomemadeSoapNSuch


Mop it Up Monday and French Obsession and  Skip to My Lou and Bedazzle Me Monday and  What's in the Gunny Sack and  Making the World Cuter Mondays and Make the Scene Monday and  Made By You Monday and  Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and  Making Monday Marvelous and Get Your Craft On and Tip Me Tuesday and Your Home Cozy and You're Gonna Love it Tuesday and  Made from Scratch Tuesday and  Take a Look Tuesday and  Tasty Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday and Inspiration Board and  Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays  and Two Maids a Baking and What's Cookin' Wednesday and Exodus 35 and Cast Party Wednesday and The Shady Porch and   We Did it Wednesday  and It's a Party at Creative Princess and Link it Up Thursday and Things I've Done Thursday and  Crafty Friday (Thursday) and Threading Your Way and Lisa's Gluten-Free Blog and Favorite Things Friday and I'm Lovin' it Friday and It's a Hodgepodge Friday  and Creative Bloggers and  Serenity Saturday and Overflowing With Creativity and  Home and Family Friday

Photobucket

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful!

Chatty Crone said...

I know those bars have to be great for you! sandie

Yenta Mary said...

Wow - get behind a couple of days and look at everything ya miss! The flowers, in particular, are so charming; I love the photos you post of England. The soap must be so luxurious - your skin would be buttery soft and smooth after using it. And a belated Happy Mother's Day to you, as well!

Debra Hawkins said...

Those bars just look clean, buttery and beautiful! I am on a no spending goal right now, but looking at this bars, it is killing me a bit. :)

Ruth Kelly said...

They sound so marvelous.

Eileen H said...

It sounds really lovely.

Unknown said...

Judy that soap is lovely. It looks good enough to eat. :D

Mama Hen said...

I will definitely place my order this week! I have been meaning to do so and now I would love to try this Olive soap. I hope you had a great MOther;s Day! Have a good night!

Mama Hen

Midwest to Midlands said...

Sounds like wonderful soap. I just read about someone adding olive oil to their regular moisturizer, which sounds like a good idea.

Rachel said...

That soap even looks like it is soft!! I love it! :)

kathy b said...

I can vouch for the soap...it is amazing. Just got my first order..!!!

Under Her Wings said...

That will definitely be a part of my next order, Judy. I love olive oil in anything. How would it taste on lettuce?:)

Claudia said...

Looks lovely - I bet it's great for the skin!

xo
Claudia

Eclectically Vintage said...

Fabulous - reminds me of my honeymoon in Spain!

Nothing like a little luxury in the bath to make the day.

Glad to be a follower!
Kelly

Shiloh said...

They are beautiful!

Amy Burzese said...

And it smells so good. I really like the soaps I got from you.

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

This looks amazing! Thanks for sharing at Things I've Done Thursday this week.

Sherry said...

The pure olive oil sounds heavenly!

Little City Farm said...

Judy, you are so talented. I have often wanted to try to make soaps myself, but I'm nervous about the lye. Good for you - fabulous soap. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous. It looks so clean and pure! My party [The Inspiration Board] is up right now. If you’d like to share this with my readers, I know they would love it!
http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/2012/05/inspiration-board-link-party-51.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails